Reputation for Results
Trusted and Respected Leader
Becky Corbin, a 35-year resident of the community, is a proven fiscal conservative with a reputation for getting results as a trusted and respected community leader.
Our community needs a legislator like Becky whose track record of resolving community issues is unmatched.
As a respected legislative aide, Becky has a first-hand understanding of the challenges facing State Government and is ready to take action with a fresh perspective.
In her own community, Becky successfully negotiated labor contracts in tough budget cycles while ensuring our communities are properly served. Becky’s peers seek her guidance for sober and sensible budget planning.
A long-time member of her local Chamber, Becky intimately understands the challenges facing small businesses that employ our community.
In Harrisburg, Becky realizes that her role as our representative is to ensure that our community continues to thrive by serving as our voice for our values of limited government and personal freedom.
Becky and her husband Michael have two adult children, Alicia and John, and a granddaughter Charlotte Grace.
Legislative Aide/Administrator to Rep. Curt Schroder, 155th District, Chester County, PA
Responsible for operation of all aspects of Legislative District Office including all environmental and PA Department of Transportation legislation and inquiries, pipeline construction and eminent domain concerns; building a coalition in support of a public recreational facilities; transportation issues; clean water and watershed protection issues; and, grant application assistance.
Consultant to Delaware County Solid Waste Authority; Member, Conestoga Landfill Advisory Council
-Oct 1992-Mar 2003
Attended and reported on various public meetings, monitored activities of PA General Assembly and PA Department of Environmental Protection through various sources including direct coordination with House, Senate, and DEP offices.
District Aide to Rep. Jim Gerlach, 155th District, Chester County, PA
-Apr 1991-Dec 1994
Responsible for handling all constituent inquiries and constituent contact liaison with other government departments and agencies, maintaining accurate records of the status of matters, and reviewing diaried cases until they were resolved; Arranged and attended district events and functions.
Forensic Chemist for Commonwealth of Virginia; Analytical Chemist in private industry
-Aug 1974-Mar 1982
Chester County Republican Party Service:
- Most recent campaigns include 2011 municipal races.
- Managed Jeffrey Valocchi’s 2009 Magisterial District Judge win in East Brandywine and Caln by winning every precinct on both sides of the ticket.
- Long-time member and Treasurer of the Women’s Republican Club.
- Area 13 Republican Committee Treasurer for past 10 years.
Local Public Service:
- Auditor-Elect, East Brandywine Township (November 2011-Present)
- Commissioner,Brandywine Regional Police. Negotiated two labor contracts with Police Association. (2002-present)
- Member,East Brandywine Township Zoning Hearing Board. Participated in numerous zoning hearings. (1997-present)
- East Brandywine Township Bondsville Mill Committee - Grant research. (2007-present)
- Member, Board of Directors, Downingtown Thorndale Regional Chamber of Commerce. (1999-present)
- Charter Member, Downingtown Education Foundation Board of Trustees. (1998-2001)
- Member, Downingtown Keystone Opportunity Zone (KOZ) Committee. Participated in charette process, ongoing committee actions. (1999-2002)
- Member, Operation Military Christmas Committee. (2007-present)
- Received the 2008 East Brandywine Township Volunteer of the Year Award.
Chatham College, Pittsburgh, PA
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry; Minor in Music; 1974 College Chemistry Award from Society for Analytical Chemists.
Resident of East Brandywine Township, Chester County for over thirty years.